Saturday, January 7, 2012

I'll put in my two cents:

Kenny, a city boy move to the country and purchased a donkey from an old farmer for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the following day. The next morning the farmer drove up and said "Sorry son, I've got some bad news, the donkey died." "Well, just return my money to me then." Kenny replied. "Sorry I can't do that." said the farmer. "I've already spent it." "Okay, then just unload the donkey." said Kenny. "What are you gonna do with him?" asked the farmer. "I'm going to raffle him off." said Kenny. "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!" the farmer exclaimed. "Of course I can." replied Kenny. "Watch me." "I just won't tell anyone that he is dead." A few weeks later the farmer met up with Kenny and asked "So what happened with the dead donkey?" "I raffled him off" "I sold 500 tickets at $2.00 a piece and made a profit of $898.00." explains Kenny. "Didn't anyone complain?" inquired the farmer. "Just the guy who won, so I gave him back his two dollars." Kenny says proudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment