Wednesday, September 28, 2011

L0VE SICK


I've found that there are very universal truths about love...







I've have a lot racing in my mind lately, guess I'll share what I've learned or what can be learned from that mysterious four letter word. I've come to many conclusion simply from life experience, observations,conversations, ect....


It will happen when you least expect it.


It's like gambling $500.00 in Blackjacks and still winning even after you're SURE you placed a bad bet, or winning the top dollar amount on those scratch off lottery tickets, chances are slim to none. 


Despite trying, sometimes you can’t help who your heart attaches itself to.


I guess thing is, we fall for who we fall.


It’s hard to control the velocity and of love.


 We feel it before we say it. Plain and simple. My mom always told me; A cold bowl of soup can always be warmed up, but a warm soup can always go cold. It's true when they say it's like a roller coaster, changes speed and heights rapidly. 


Love can change.


Like Baskin Robin's ice cream flavors, there are many types of love, and the flavors can change often! One minute it can be an intense all-consuming love, and the next minute it’s gone completely off the menu. But is that really Love then? Or Lust?



Love will change you.



Emotional connections with people affect who we are and how we act. It can make us a better person, and it can drag us down into a hole; thus turn us into something we want or don’t want to become. This can be both a conscious thing and sub conscious. That is the nature of the beast. Sometimes you change yourself without even realizing it and become someone your not. 


Love brings both happiness and pain.


Just remember, the memories we remember best are the ones attached to great emotion. I think that’s why love affects us so profoundly. We are human; we experience joy, laughter, sadness and hurt … but we heal, we move forward and we still love regardless. That is a wonderful thing.



Sometimes love is not enough.


Love isn’t perfect, we will all have our bad days, drive each other crazy, and have disagreements. But when a relationship between two people goes bad, then sometimes love really isn’t enough.

Sometimes it hits you that the person you love may not feel the same for you, makes you unhappy, might cheat on you, prevent you from being you, hurts you in anyway continuously; despite how much you love them, you need to realize you might have to walk away. If the person you are with isn’t happy, or you are hurting them more by being with them, then sometimes you need to let them go as well.



Walking away from someone you love hurts. Sometimes letting go of someone one who loves you hurts too. You’ve got to do what’s best for you, and sometimes them. Love can be as easy as holding a hand, and kissing someone goodnight. It also can be as hard as walking away knowing your heart only beats for them


Love is more than just a romantic relationship. 


I bet you there is something out there you love that’s not just a partner, a boyfriend, a girlfriend. It can be the job you do, a hobby, a friend, a pet, a child, maybe you love collecting stuffed animals ( who am I to say what you do or don't love). The Greeks had names for the different types of love, because love isn’t confined to just one definition or situation.

I love all things art (especially dancing!), I love socializing with others, I love reading & learning, I love my family and friends,  I say love because these are things so deeply embedded in me … I just don’t like them, I really do love them. This is the type of love that is life devotion, and makes you who you are.

At the end of the day, we may lose a romantic partner or we may find one, but remember there are other things and people you love. The most important love of your life you’ll ever have is love for yourself.
Love yourself and respect yourself first. 



That is all.
                                   Love,
Sweeta, 
                  XOXO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment