Friday, July 15, 2011

Secrets Out!

Ok, not to uptalk about myself, but not a day goes by where a person asks me if my hair is real or fake. My hair falls just right above my lower back. It's 18" long starting from the crown of my head. No i do not take any vitamins, pills, or use faux hair. In fact I am not the most health conscious person you would meet. My diet consists of whatever I feel like eating that day. Eating healthy is an important factor, but it is limited with keeping your hair healthy and long. Despite what your doctor may tell you, there are back alleys to getting those long locks! Your hair grows at the rate of 1.25 centimeters a month. The key is not to make your hair grow faster, but to maintain the hair thats already on your head. There are no proven formulas to make hair grow any faster than 1.25 centimeters a month. That is the fastest rate at which a homo sapiens hair is capable of growing. Many formulas introduced to you are for the purpose of strengthening the hair follicles and increase keratin allowing the hair base to grow firmly without splitting or easily falling out.
       I have used countless different brands and expensive products there are only two that I can honestly say I have had satisfactory results. The first brand is DOVE All Intensive Hair Repair (shampoo & conditioner.)


Yes! Seriously!! No need to spend large amounts on "brand name" or celebrity endorsed products just to simply clean your hair. Dove all intensive shampoo and conditioner leaves your hair silky and shiny. It's at a very affordable price of $6.00 a bottle. Taxes may vary upon the city you reside in.
            My second secret is the Moroccan Oil. I know it sounds fancy, and I'm sure you've heard the name tossed around before. However, I've got to say that this item is definitely worth the splurge.




Moroccan oil is for all hair types. It works miraculously! A dime sized amount each day is all it takes to improve your hair's quality. It's instantly absorbed into your hair as applied. This formula provides long-term conditioning to all hair types. Moroccan Oil contains a unique formula that strengthens brittle hair while promoting healing to the hair. Also provides nourishment to hair damaged by coloring and styling. Creates an optimal balance for the hair and scalp. Moroccanoil nourishes the scalp by alleviating itchy, dry scalps. Protects against UV damage and other environmental factors.

Well there you have it. My beauty secrets for maintaining fabulous hair! 
Till next time.......
Love, Sweeta. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Ah thank you! I've been trying to get better hair but all the advice I see requires me to to dish out big bucks or have complicated 10 step routines, dove repair shampoo and hair oil. Got it. Will try immediately. :D

    ReplyDelete